Atlanta Web Development Services from Roberto
Let's Make a Website, I'm Ready!
Web development is one of those things I’m incredibly passionate about, and I believe it’s crucial for any business to have access to someone who understands its importance.
My Web Development Services Summed Up
A big problem I see with many websites that are created today is that the marketing aspect is completely missed. There’s not enough focus on getting the sites to load quickly enough on someone’s browser, a huge factor when it comes to ranking for technical SEO and more. Here’s what I currently offer to help tackle these problems.
How My Process Works
Whenever I meet with a client, I always break down the process of developing a site into the following steps:
- I first sit down with a business owner and CEO and pick their brain to find out more about their business, niche, competitors, and much more.
- I do market research to see what things the competitors do to draw in the most traffic, conversions, and sales and base my website development process in WordPress around this.
- I plan out how the new website is going to be and have another chat with the client to see if I’m on the right track with the ideas that I have in mind.
- I sit down with the client again and show them what I’ve created so far and get their input on revisions. Then I go back and make adjustments as needed.
Bringing the Drawing Board to Life
- Then, I go through and start building out the dev site. I make sure that each page works on all mobile devices too, again, a huge factor to consider with regards to search engine optimization.
- I make sure all the proper plugins have been installed on the website so that nothing breaks. There’s a whole lot more that goes into deploying a site, but I also make sure that the website has been submitted to Google to ensure that it will be ranked quickly in SEO along with installing Google Analytics and hooking up Google Search Console.
Web Dev Platforms of Choice
Currently, WordPress is one of my favorite tools to quickly build websites that are mobile-responsive and help improve your SEO bottom line. It comes with many amazing plugins that make performing more tedious tasks far easier than they ever have been in the past. However, this doesn’t mean that I don’t know about web development tools. I’m also familiar with how to use the following:
• Terminal in MacOS
• Local by Flywheel
• Visual Studio Code
• Sublime Text
Contact Me Today
Like what you’ve seen here so far? Then feel free to contact me by filling out the following form for inquiries and any questions that you might have. Thank you!